2 Hours of Virtual Classroom
This course is conducted by virtual classroom online
The course is designed for Financial Markets junior traders and sales with under 3 years’ experience. The programme will enhance participants’ understanding on financial markets risks, controls and protocols. This course will cover the types of Financial Markets Risk and Controls and will help to distinguish the different control functions of Financial Markets activities.
Who Should Attend
Junior Trader and Sales personnel within Treasury Markets function. This course would also be relevant for financial markets middle office and compliance officers looking for a better understanding of the subject matter.
Objective of this course is:
- Identify the 3 types of Financial Markets Risk
- Understand the 3Ms in Risk Management
- Identify the various types of Market risk and controls
- Identify the various types of Credit risk and controls
- Identify the various of types of Liquidity risk and controls
- Distinguish the different functions of Financial Markets activities
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Treasury products and market terminologies. Pre-requisites reading and product knowledge includes
- Global BIS FX Code of Conduct 2018
Trainer: Mr Thomas Poh
For enquiries, email us at email@example.com