16-18 November 2020
Register for the upcoming Energy Risk Global virtual conference taking place on November 16-18, 2020. This year, Energy Risk Global Virtual Conference would be discussing the current and future outlook of the industry, including:
- Panel: Economic recovery amid political upheaval
- Commodity trading blow-ups in 2020 presented by OCBC Securities
- Green recovery plan and energy transition to the renewables and clean economy presented by Hanas New Energy Group
- Panel: Managing risk during turbulent times
- Impact of COVID-19 on the energy industry and risk management performance presented by Neste
View the full agenda here.
- Complimentary tickets for all ACI Singapore qualified members**Free registration is reserved for representatives from energy risk management trading or compliance functions (or equivalent) in:
- Power Generators
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Renewables Companies
- Trading Companies
- Shipping/Transportation/Infrastructure Providers
- ACI Singapore members get to enjoy a 15% discount off current tier price of USD $1,690 for members who do not meet the qualified criteria* to attend the conference for free.*Vendors, service providers, consultants, students and sales/business development representatives are charged a fee to attend.To register or for group booking discount, please contact: Louise Lim on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +852 3411 4840.
The event organizer – Risk.net, reserves the right to decide eligibility to attend the event.
For more information, please email to Louise Lim at email@example.com