19 - 23 September 2022
We are pleased to announce that Bloomberg has kindly extend an invitation to all FMAS members to join Bloomberg’s third APAC Risk & Reg Week 2022 — five days of in-depth events and webinars providing practical tools and insights for navigating the ever-shifting regulatory landscape.
This year, we’re covering economic, geopolitical and climate risk—sources of disruption that are roiling global markets. Join us to understand how inflation, rate rises and more are impacting volatility and market and credit risk. Our experts will also survey the latest regulatory developments, including pitfalls and implementation challenges, data and regtech solutions, and strategies to help you seize opportunity.
Register now and learn how you can navigate challenging times – www.bloomberglp.com/APAC-Risk-and-Reg-Week-2022
Session topics include:
- Virtual Assets: Navigating the Regulatory Landscape
- IFRS 9 Application: Challenges Beyond Initial Implementation
- FRTB Implementation: Remaining Challenges
- APAC’s Transition from IBOR to Risk-Free Rates
- Confronting the Federal Reserve’s Tightening Path
- Supply Chain Risk: Data & Analytics Masterclass
- Managing Credit & Liquidity Risk During Uncertainty
- Climate Risk: Assessment, Disclosure & Integration
- Enterprise API: Automation & Digitization
- State-of-the-Art Modeling & Data Analytics